What’s unique about SapienceS2P?
We believe that every business challenge is unique, so it’s important to keep a positive mindset and focus on our client’s needs if we’re to meet the needs of today’s businesses.Working closely with our clients from the first meeting through to the final sign-off and beyond, we offer innovative solutions to a range of business problems.
Our skills and expertise over the last 20 years show how we’re ready to meet today’s S2P and P2P needs, helping our customers build a stable procurement pathway that helps them meet their needs today and tomorrow.
What we offer
SapienceS2P offers its clients access to the latest in cloud-based procurement and ERP solutions from SAP. We specialise in deploying SAP Ariba, SAP Ariba Snap, and SAP S/4 HANA, which will be designed and deployed by one or more of our experts depending on your requirements.
How Source-to-Pay (S2P) Works
Source-to-pay coverrs the entire procurement pipeline, from finding sources and suppliers, through ordering and recieving those goods, finally dealing with invoicing and payments. By tackling the procurement pipeline in its entirety, S2P is able to bring optimisation to your supply pipeline like never before.
You gain complete control over your sourcing parameters from pricing and goods quality, through to how ethical your chosen suppliers are, and whether you can get a better deal elsewhere. You also get the chance to interact with a range of potential suppliers directly, making sure you get the opportunity to get the best possible prices at every stage of the game.
Learn more about S2P and how it can help your company here.
Senior procurement consultant with over 19 years of experience working with various multi-national companies. His work has given him the opportunity to work with many different cultures in a range of locations around the world.
As a key contributor to multiple major procurement programs, Lovkesh is a subject-matter expert in SAP Ariba, SRM and MM. He has a wealth of experience in designing, implementing and supporting large procurement software installations. Additionally, Lovkesh is adept at change management, and is more than capable when it comes to planning and deploying major enterprise software packages.
Key Skills & Expertise
- Creation and delivery of P2P and S2P implementation plans using a range of techniques: gap analysis, system configuration testing, cutover plan creation, go-live implementation, and transition to bubble support.
- Source-to-pay technology expert, with a long track record designing and delivering digital transformation in the procurement technology sector.
- Project manager and design lead for a range of P2P solutions on a national, regional, and global scale.
- A skilled expert with data rationalisation, cloud integration, and specifically integrating Ariba with SAP and third-party software of many different types.
- Hands-on experience with new Ariba features like SLP, guided buying, and direct procurement.
- Able to build and support many possible S2P and P2P scenarios, including direct hands-on experience dealing with essential data uploads.
- Has worked with Ariba, SAP SRM, SAP ECC, plus integration with a variety of ERP systems.
Refinitiv, Fujitsu, BP, Shell, TEVA, RBS, AMGEN, EDF Energy, Unilever, GSK, Asian Paints
SAP Security Director
Responsibilities: Risk, Compliance and Project Management.
Tariq has led teams whilst manager at PwC and E&Y working closely with global companies and system integrators.
Tariq has over 19 years of experience with SAP powered business transformation programs, working across a broad range of industries and geographical locations. Specialising in security & controls, governance bodies, independent contractors and business resources on SAP transformation, audit programs and process improvements.
Marketing & Communications Manager
With a background in all types of engineering, entrepreneurship, and business, Emily has spent the last few years working in B2B marketing and communications for various technology and engineering companies. She has worked with clients all over the world developing their marketing and communications strategies, and regularly writes for several large companies in addition to her work for SapienceS2P.
A dual US/UK national, when Emily isn’t at work, she enjoys travel, and lives with her dog in the North West of England.
IT Integration Director
Haider is based in London and specialises in SAP Integration. He has a wide range of experience working for Tier 1 companies including BP and Smith & Nephew.